Greetings from the World Assembly of Youth, and Global Shapers Community Kuala Lumpur Hub, an initiative of the World Economic Forum!
Every year, the Global Shapers Community carries out an Annual Survey to explore two key questions: what do young people think about the world, and what do they want to do about it?
The main aims of the Annual Survey include understanding the perspectives of young people in a changing world, and contributing to youth-oriented policy making and reforms.
The Annual Survey is divided into three parts:
1. 7 background questions;
2. 60 core questions, taking approximately 10 minutes to complete; and
3. An optional pathway consisting between 12 and 25 questions.
The Annual Survey is centered around five main themes:
1. Global economic outlook;
2. Governance and civil engagement;
3. Values and society;
4. Business and workplace; and
5. Technology and innovation
Kindly disseminate the Annual Survey to your members, specifically those from age 18 to 35. The link to the Annual Survey is as follow: